women reVamped is committed to empowering women and girls through facilitating experiential learning opportunities that create pathways to opportunity for young women. Our internship program is intended to serve young women between the ages of 15-18. Students successfully completing the internship program will receive a $500 stipend upon completion of the program.
During our 5 week long internship program, interns can expect the following:
- Comprehensive training in basic communications
- Civic leadership course work
- Advocacy 101
- Introduction to Nonprofits
- Interns will assist with two key women reVamped initiatives:
- (re)defining Feminism
- Campaign School for Girls
- Join a growing network of young leaders committed to improving the outcomes of women and girls
- One on one career planning
If you are interested in applying for the 2015 Internship with women reVamped, click here to download the application. The internship will run from August 2015 to September 2015 and will run Friday-Sunday during that time.